Monday 2 September 2013

Fourth attempt card!!!

Now I chose this image because I liked it BUT after the fourth attempt the attraction has slightly waned!On the first attempt I messed up the very last part I coloured,the second attempt I decided to colour the skin with my new copics WRONG she ended up looking like a satsuma!Had to print off another image(grandaughters had used the last ones)and my memory stick which I keep all my images on decided not to work???so had to print one off the DT blog,so this simple card has taken me nearly all day!I stamped a phone image on the card blank(linen card from Papermill direct)paper is K&C,buttons,liquid pearls from stash,used my new corner die from Joanna Sheen.The image is "Sweet talk Sassy" finally coloured with promarkers -from Sassy Studio Designs our sponsor this week at ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS and the challenge is BUTTONS-now how easy is that? she says ironically lol we all have buttons in our stash don't we?course we do.
challenges-
TTCRD-ATG
paper pretties-black/white/+1(blue)
Simon says-ATG
crafting by designs-ATG
QKR Stampede-kick up your heels------------------------TOP 5
sister act-ATG
marks finest papers-frame it
addicted-to-stamps-ATG

Thanks for stopping by and check out the DT cards and blogs
see you tomorrow
Carol xx

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Super card, would be nice for a young teen.xx

Sue said...

Well, it turned out great in the end! Fabulous image and I love the design and colours
Sue xx

rachel said...

she looks fab to me Carol - I know that feeling though when colouring doesn't go quite to plan!!! Hugs Rachel x

Doreen said...

what a fabulous image,gorgeous card.xxx

Winnie and Patty said...

This turned out adorable! Glad you kept at it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

karalschuknecht said...

Carol, it turned out great after your trying day. Thanks for joining us this week for "Kick up your Heels."

Karal QKR Stmpede
My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

Anonymous said...

Lol Carol sorry had to smile at your skin color... She turned out gorgeous hun and nothing like a satsuma lol, thank you for a great challenge week. Abbs xx

Kjersti said...

A great card!
Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at ATSC!
Hugs Kjersti:)

stampingbowd said...

Doesn't it make you crazy when things go wrong and what we think should have been short and sweet takes all day? Happens to me all the time! I am so glad you kept at it! Great card! Fun image! I love how you "framed" it up! Thanks so much for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

Unknown said...

Good job! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

coops said...

so stunning carol.fab striking colours and I love your design and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Carroll said...

Wonderful card! Love the colors and images! Don't forget to link up to our new Wednesday Challenge Blog to be eligible for the random prize draw. And thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

Mian said...

What a wonderful card and a fab design!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Hugs Mian
QKR Stampede Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com